Wednesday 11 July 2012

Custom Homestuck Figure: The Knight of the Void


I'm not the biggest fan of the Homestuck, but I couldn't resist sculpting one of these cute little armless twerps. This is the fan character of a friend of mine: The Knight of the Void. With the fighting symbol from Pokemon and some sweet-ass shades it was a relatively simple job, but pretty rewarding.


Here he is in glorious brown, black and white

The base was made out of Sculpy, with wire to hold the various parts together. Then the hair, feet and face details were sculpted on with Milliput. Then it was a simple paint and varnish job. Overall this was one of my easiest projects to date as well as the first figure I've made from scratch. Very pleased with this outcome, I'd be happy to make more.




No comments:

Post a Comment